jueves, 27 de agosto de 2009

Lesson Four: Mi Mama es Rompepelotas

Lesson #4 was my favorite Spanish lesson so far. To be honest, a lot of the time I skip through the grammar section of the lesson, partly because of my self-diagnosed ADD and partly because I’ve studied an obscene amount of Spanish grammar and it makes me sick to my stomach. Lesson #4, however, kept my attention from the beginning to the end.

During this lesson, David learns all about slang, or lunfardo. He learns that how to say someone is a ball buster, the proper usage of boludo, and how to say boobs and breasts (lolas and tetas, in case you were wondering). What more does a guy need to know? My dad and I sat and watched the episode together and we laughed hysterically...most of the time. Unfortunately, I can now say for certain that sexual content still gets me red in the face when in the presence of my parents. Jimena gave David a little lesson in rolling his r’s and well, watch below.




Yep, definitely blushed during that part.

(Check out the Bueno, entonces...Youtube page here)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario